50% OFF NOW!
Dual-slot charger charges 2x NP FW50 batteries independently, LCD display provides real-time charging status, USB powered.
Limited Stock available so Click the "BUY IT NOW" button now!
This lightweight and compact battery charger features a built-in USB charging cable that stows away in a secure slot to save space and prevent damage.
A brightly lit LCD display reports key battery information including battery type, capacity, voltage, charging status and health. Smart charging management automatically picks the correct charging current, prevents overcharging and protects against wrongly inserted batteries.
Compatible with many solar panels and power banks, the USN1 is a versatile charger for at home and indispensable on the go.
- Charges at 2.5x the speed of the original Sony charger
- Takes around 72 mins to charge from zero to full, compared to 180 mins for the original Sony Charger
- Optimised for with Sony NP-FW50 batteries
- This battery is compatible with Sony a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7, a7 II, a7R. a7R2, a7S, a7s II, and Sony DSC-RX10 III camera models.
- Made of durable ABS fire retardant material so it will not catch fire
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Optimized charging design for CANON batteries
- Auto-detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- Auto-stops charging when complete
- Over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
Grab Yours NOW! - we only have limited items left in stock!
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 15 day guarantee .
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.