50% OFF NOW!
Buy 2 or More Pairs & Get FREE Shipping
- Relieves general foot aches and cramps with its soft and comfortable memory foam base which absorbs shock and pressure, giving you stress free journeys everyday
- Prevent Plantar fasciitis
- Designed for the working man and woman who is frequently on their feet
- Transforms uncomfortable shoes into pleasant-to-wear footwear that resolves tired and aching feet
- Can be trimmed to the exact desired feet size to fit your shoes, boots or trainers
- Durable and Flexible – Designed for longevity
Tired and aching feet comes from being on your feet for long periods of time, with the stress being magnified if you’re wearing uncomfortable shoes. Our SoleRelief Comfort Insoles essentially relieves foot aches, cramps and tiredness so that you have a comfortable daily experience whenever you’re on your feet.
A thick memory foam base helps to absorb shocks and impact with every step you take, and the upper fabric layer ensures easy slip on/off when wearing and taking off your shoes.
No matter what type of footwear you wear, these insoles can be trimmed to your exact requirements so you don’t have to worry about ill-fitted insoles.
Who Does it Help?
Our SoleRelief Comfort Insoles are designed for everyday wear, making them perfect for a wide range of people including:
- Those who are frequently on their feet, whether they’re walking or standing for long periods of time
- Those who often have foot cramps, tired and aching feet
- Those who want to transform their attractive but uncomfortable shoes to something much more pleasent to wear
How Do They Help?
Our SoleRelief Comfort Insoles have slightly raised arches which is comfortably contoured to the shape of a normal foot, while the memory foam base is essential for absorbing shocks and impact whenever you walk, run or jump.
Having proper foot support is the key to avoiding damaged feet that can result in severe long term foot conditions which will prevent a comfortable and stress free life.
How to Fit the SoleRelief Trimmable Insoles
It’s very simple and straightforward to fit our SoleRelief Comfort Insoles into your shoes or trainers.
- Remove the original insoles of your footwear if possible.
- Use a pair of scissors to trim the top of the insole to fit your footwear if necessary (use the markings as a guide).
- Insert the insoles into your footwear with the padded side facing downwards and the fabric side upwards.
And that’s it. These will be your new insoles from now on which you can wear on a day-to-day basis for better comfort and foot support.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 15 day guarantee .
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.